I know what you’re thinking. Another year, another upgrade. And with new versions of ACT rolling out on a yearly basis you might not feel the need to upgrade. After all as the saying goes, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
If you’ve been sitting in the Stone Age and are still clinging to your tried and true version of ACT 6, you might want to take a look at the features that you missed by not upgrading previously. If you have a more recent version of ACT you might also want to take a look at that list to see what you missed in the last version or two.
With my apologies to David Letterman, here’s my list of the Top 10 best new features in ACT 2011:
- Your version of ACT will now be compatible with Office 2010.
- Your version of ACT will now be compatible with Windows 7.
- You can synchronize your Outlook contacts to ACT.
- You can synchronize your ACT contacts to Outlook.
- You can synchronize your Outlook calendar to ACT.
- You can synchronize your ACT calendar to Outlook.
- You can set up Smart Tasks to automatically schedule a follow-up call to any customer that you haven’t heard from in 60 days.
- You can set up Smart Tasks to automatically send out several emails to each new prospect that you add to your database.
- Automatically link ACT to your Hoover’s account.
- You can take advantage of the best possible pricing during the pre-release sale.
If you’d like to see what the new version of ACT looks like, or have a question about upgrading, you can view my ACT 2011 webinar. And, should you purchase ACT 2011 from me, don’t forget that you’ll be eligible to attend a free class on the new features.