ACT! is a truly hybrid solution. In addition to accessing Act! through your peer to peer or client/server network you can access Act! using any of the following options:
- Via Terminal Server or a Citrix connection. Remote users will have real-time access to their ACT! data.
- Remote synchronization. Remote users can work from a local copy of the database even during times when they do not have Internet connectivity. Updates can be synchronized with the master database when the user is connected to the Internet.
- Act! Premium for Web using the clients own web server. This option provides remote users access to the Act! database via a web browser. The Act! data resides on your own server.
- Act! Premium for Web using an Act! hosting provider. This option provides remote users access to the Act! database via a web browser. The Act! data resides on someone else’s server.
- Via smart phones and tablets. There are a number of options to allow you to access your Act! data from mobile devices.